for Arrival

Study Permit

After receiving your acceptance letter, you need to apply for a Canadian Study Permit to give you permission to enter and stay in Canada for your studies.  We can help!

We advise our clients to apply for their Study Permit as soon as possible after receiving their university or college acceptance letter.  The processing time will vary depending on what Visa Office you need to apply to and also vary depending on whether the Visa Office is busy.

Click here to find out more about the Study Permit Application.

What Docs to Bring?

You will need to have various documents with you to enter Canada, including (but not limited to):

  • Your passport;
  • Temporary Resident Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), as required;
  • an introduction letter (from the visa office that approved your study permit application), if required;
  • your Letter of Acceptance from the university or college you will be studying at;
  • proof of accommodation;
  • proof of sufficient funds for your living expense and tuition;
  • proof of travel insurance; and
  • a return ticket to your home country, if required.

These documents must be kept with you at all times.



75 Victoria Avenue
K6V 2B5

United Arab Emirates

Beeton & Co in partnership with Mercan,
Office 2704, Concord Tower,
Business Bay, Dubai

With locations in Dubai Marina and Business Bay.

The information contained on this website is only an overview and does not constitute legal advice in the UAE or elsewhere. Beeton & Co FZ LLC is owned and operated by Canadian qualified lawyers, provides immigration advisory services and does not provide legal services in Dubai. Readers are cautioned against making any decisions based on the material in this website alone and are encouraged to obtain professional advice.

©2017 Beeton & Co